Sunday, April 29, 2018

Yoga to Relax and Rejuvenate

I have been a yoga practitioner for 20 years. My yoga journey started with taking classes at my gym from a wonderful instructor who was also a nurse. She infused mind, body, spirit, and anatomy in each of her classes. I developed a love for yoga and how it made me feel because of her. I went on to become certified and take as many workshops as I could to gain more knowledge about how yoga can not only help me heal, but help others.

My yoga journey continues. Yoga is a practice and continually evolves.

I recently found Spoonk AcuOm Mats. I am enthralled by the product. As part of a restorative practice they provide the extra self care necessary to find greater relaxation (mental and physical) as well as less muscle strain.



The Spoonk AcuOm Mat is about half the length of a traditional yoga mat. It can be carried with you to a yoga class and used at the start or conclusion of a class. The spikes take a bit of getting used to, but the learning curve is worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment